Redispersible latex powder (RDP) is a powder binder made by spray drying of high molecular polymer emulsion. It is the main additive of dry powder ready-mixed mortar such as cement-based or gypsum-based. It has good dispersibility, high flexibility, High weather resistance, the same chemical properties as the initial emulsion.
(1) increase viscosity: generally used as additives, mixed into a variety of coatings or mortar, can improve the construction performance of such products, can effectively improve the construction efficiency, and obtain better construction quality.
(2) thermal insulation: added to the coating can also obtain better temperature resistance and weather resistance so that the film quality is better, more smooth, and not easy to bubble.
(3) waterproof: redispersible polymer powder (RDP) has good waterproof, adding sealant can effectively waterproof and anti-penetration. Add to the coating, so that the substrate has a certain waterproof performance.
(4) wear resistance: adding redispersed latex powder (RDP) can improve the strength and wear resistance of the substrate, can increase the aging resistance and air permeability of all kinds of mortar or putty.
- External wall insulation system
- tile binder and joint filler
- ceramic tile renovation and wood planking putty
- inner and outer wall putty
- interface mortar
- cement-based waterproof mortar
- repair mortar
- masonry plastering mortar
Physical & Chemical Properties
|Redispersible Polymer Powder VAE/RDP Copolym Powder|
|Appearance||white powder, free-flowing|
|Ash content (1000℃)||12%±2|
|Bulk density||400−550 g/l|
|Average particle size||~80 μm|
|TG(Glass Transition Temperature)||16℃|
Packaging and Storage
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg paper bags inner with PE bags
B. Big Bag or other special packages are possible on request.
Store it in a cool, dry place below 30°C and protected against humidity and pressing.