- Increased adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Improved wetting of the substrate
- Higher flexural strength and flexibility
- Increased impact and abrasion resistance
- Higher durability and freeze thaw resistance
Physical & Chemical Properties
|Redispersible Polymer Powder VAE/RDP Copolym Powder|
|Appearance||white powder, free-flowing|
|Ash content (1000℃)||12%±2|
|Bulk density||400−550 g/l|
|Average particle size||~80 μm|
|TG(Glass Transition Temperature)||16℃|
Packaging and Storage
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg paper bags inner with PE bags
B. Big Bag or other special packages are possible on request.
Store it in a cool, dry place below 30°C and protected against humidity and pressing.